TVNweather.com | Tornado Chasers

Advice for teenagers aspiring to be a storm chaser

im a 15 year old stuck out on the west coast…hoping to be like reed one day, maybe even meet him. who knows

im 14 also and wish i could talk to people that understand what im saying. I want to be a storm chaser when i grow up follow me on Instagram- lionsarecool02 or on twitter- @Moils02 maybe if i create a group we can all talk about weather and stormchasing

How do i join the group

I am 12 and I was a weather geek since second grade. I plan on being a part time storm chaser. Glad to see someone else!

Ive never been on a chase, I am 12, but i was a weather geek since second grade. I am glad to see so many of my own people!

My instagram is nolan.hlinak and I’m turning 15 next month, working right now and trying to save up for a Nikon D7100 my email is also hlinanol000@fondystudents.org for any hangouts

Hey im Paul.

I dont know if anyone still goes on this site, however over the past few months ive seemed to have had rekindled the passion for weather that i once did as a kid and teenager. Im 21 and would like to talk to those who chase or aspire to chase one day. I have facebook and twitter as well as an instagram. it’d be nice to talk to you all and maybe make our dreams come true