TVNweather.com | Tornado Chasers

Kids wanting to chase

when my family goes out storm chasing they would take me out and i would get to help film and help control the teem. ive been doing this sence
i could talk

How old are you? Your spelling and grammar concern me.

I am 16, will be 17 soon and This will be my first year of real storm chasing. I live in south central Minnesota around Glencoe. I will be chasing with one of my good friends around Minnesota, Wisconsin, South Dakota, and Iowa. We are only going to chase on the days with a high tornado threat, and are hoping we catch some good shots. I run the website www.weatherkannon.org that updates the upper Midwest on Snowstorms and Severe weather. I have a Nikon D3300 and a Camcorder for Recording, Then a mac book pro for radar.

im 14 years old i have a disorder were its really hard for me to spell the right way or anything its complicated to explane

That makes more sense, thanks for clarifying! :smiley:

yeah this disorder slows me down and ect but its not gonna slow me down to be a storm chaser but how are you?

I’m doing good, I understand that some disorder can’t slow you down from chasing. Hope that you make it out there and become one of the top storm chasers in your country or even the world!